Property and editorial responsibility
This website is the property of Afep (Association of French large companies), an association under the French law of 1901, whose head office is located at 11, avenue Delcassé, 75008 Paris, France. Tel: 01 43 59 65 35.
Publication directors: Stéphanie Robert and François-Nicolas Boquet
Project manager: Margaux Coudour
Design and Développement
Lisa Morzadec – Freelance web designer
The provider ensuring the hosting of the site is OVH – 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.
The Ambition4Climate website is an intellectual work protected by intellectual property laws. The website, its general structure, as well as the texts, animated and non-animated images, know-how, drawings, graphics (…) and any other element composing the website, are the property of Afep. Any total or partial representation of this site by any means whatsoever without the express permission of the website operator is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by articles L 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. The trademarks of the operator of the website and its partners, as well as the logos appearing on the website are registered trademarks (semi-figurative or not). Any total or partial reproduction of these trademarks or logos, made from the elements of the site without the express permission of the operator of the website or its rightful owner is therefore prohibited, within the meaning of Article L713-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
1.2. Personal Data is collected solely for the purpose of sending you a reply to your message sent via the contact form.
1.3. Personal Data is only intended for use by Afep’s staff and is not shared with third parties.
1.4. You have the possibility, by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, to :
- Exercise a right of access, in order to know the Personal Data concerning you as well as the information mentioned in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- Request that the Personal Data concerning you, which would be inaccurate or incomplete, be rectified;
- Request that the Personal Data concerning you be deleted under the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR;
- Request the limitation of the Personal Data concerning you under the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- Receive Personal Data about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, transmit such Data to another controller or have such Personal Data transmitted directly to another controller, if technically possible ;
- File a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, INSTITUT MONTAIGNE reserves the right to ask you for proof of identity to exercise these rights. After processing the request, this proof will be destroyed.
1.5. Afep implements the organizational, technical, software and physical measures necessary to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and security of Personal Data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.